Write for us! It’s fun & easy & fun!
Send an essay or an interview or a review of something in your life. Or a painting or a comic or some philosophy or some local history. Maybe it’s sad, maybe it’s funny, maybe it’s both or neither. A letter to a loved one, a profile of someone interesting, a description of something happening in your community. You can write about the pandemic, or other aspects of life during the pandemic — school or nature or politics or protests or parents or dreams or sandwiches or your block or your feelings. The world is changing, and we want to hear about yours.
- Submissions should be no longer than a single page, or roughly 350 words
- Please send only material created in the last few weeks.
- Contributors must be 17 or younger.
- Also, please be mindful of younger readers reading this paper. Terrifying horror stories will be enjoyed by the editor but ultimately rejected.
- Please include your name as you’d like it published (check with a grownup about whether you should use a last name or not), your age and what city or town you live in.